As anyone who reads this blog regularly knows, I'm obsessed with music, and it's a passion project of mine for us collectively to assemble lists of great and unique wedding songs. So, this past weekend we had a double header of a wedding weekend of two musical couples. Friday was a professional drummer and Sunday was a club DJ and house singer. It was a pretty amazing weekend to have my job. They also had awesome ceremony and reception music. Since we'd already tackled great first dance songs, this got us started on what would be great recessional songs to come down the aisle as Man and Wife (or Wife and Wife or Husband and Husband) to. Our first round picks:
* Lovely Day by Bill Withers
* All you Need is Love by the Beatles (wasn't that the best scene in Love Actually!)
* Here Comes the Sun by the the Beatles
* Don't Stop Believin' by Journey
* L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole
* Your my Best Friend by Queen
Any additions? What did you recess to?